£41,000 up to £58,300 per annum (pro rata) - This isn’t looking after your local store. This is building a global business.
Store Managers spend a lot of time on the shop floor, working alongside the team, keeping our customers happy and ensuring the store is hitting its targets. They take pride in their team, developing them and leading from the front, as if running their own business.
This is your opportunity to build a career in an international company that’s growing year on year. Taking full ownership of a Lidl store, you’ll experience the thrill of hitting targets, solving problems and reaching your potential.
When you join us, we’ll support you to get started, showing you our best practice and optimal processes, then it’s up to you to make your store a success. We can’t promise it will be easy, and can be challenging, but we know you’ll love leading our teams, providing excellent service to our customers and our unique culture. Find out more and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader for Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, visit: getstarted.cut-e.com
The process will also include a telephone interview and a face-to-face selection event. We look forward to receiving your application.
What you'll do
- Lead and motivate your team, in accordance with our Leadership & Company Principles, to work to their full potential every day and provide an environment where colleagues can produce their best work
- Create an environment where every member of your team can do their best work
- Take full responsibility for the performance and day-to-day operations of your store
- Effectively delegate workload and motivate your team to achieve your store’s key performance indicators
- Optimisation of store process through regular process analysis and implementation
- Solve problems swiftly to enable your team to focus on their tasks
- Identify employee potential and apply specific measures to develop employees
- Recruit, train and develop your team
- Ensure and provide excellent Customer Service throughout your store
- Monitor, manage and improve key performance indicators throughout your store
What you'll need
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Excellent time-management, delegation and problem-solving skills
- A customer-focused manner, prioritising the customer experience at all times
- Willingness to be continuously on the go, working alongside your team,
- Excellent communication skills so you can provide your colleagues with feedback to help develop themselves and the store
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary from £41,000 up to £58,300 (depending on experience and London weighting) with 35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata) and a fully expensed company car. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
Apply for one of 4 jobs as Store Manager!
Where would you like to work?
Please search for a job you are interested in