£44,000 up to £82,500 per annum (pro rata) - This isn’t day-to-day management. This is inspiring leadership.
Our Warehouse Team Managers lead from the front, taking responsibility for speed and accuracy in picking, packing and stacking of every crate that leaves the warehouse. That means effective delegation, great people skills, and the right attitude to roll up your sleeves and get involved when deadlines need to be met.
You’ll need to keep your head in a fast-paced environment, solving problems on the spot to keep the store on track. You will motivate the team, helping them to develop their skills and work together to run the warehouse efficiently. This is a great opportunity for you to lead a team, in an engaging, rewarding role in a company that’s growing year on year. Find out more below and apply now for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader for Lidl. To find out more and watch videos of our tests, visit: https://assessment.aon.com/en-us/online-assessment/practice-assessments
The process will also include a telephone interview and face-to-face selection event. We look forward to receiving your application.
What you'll do
- Lead, train and support your team so that everything gets done right
- Track and boost productivity among the team of Warehouse Operatives, while keeping our quality levels high
- Coordinate with Warehouse Operations and Distribution & Recycling teams to ensure efficiency
- Champion Health & Safety, making sure everyone follows the procedures and laws that apply to your area
- Promoting a positive and motivational working environment and effective, efficient teamwork
What you'll need
- Supervisory or management experience in a warehouse environment
- A confident leadership style with an aptitude for training and developing a team
- Super organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivation, a focus on targets and a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary, so you can earn from £44,000 up to £82,500 (dependent on experience and London weighting). Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with discount on Lidl products, a fully expensed company car, 35 days’ holiday, days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
10% off in Lidl stores
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.
Apply for one of 1 jobs as Warehouse Team Manager!
Where would you like to work?
Please search for a job you are interested in