£9.30 per hour (outside M25) | £10.75 per hour (inside M25) - This isn’t stacking shelves. This is feeding families.
As a Stock Assistant at Lidl, no shift is the same and you get out what you put in. Starting at 5am some days or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day of customers, you’ll keep moving and keep business booming. It’s your hard graft that puts food onto dinner tables and keeps our customers coming back.
Our Stock Assistants work together to keep the store clean, tidy and the shelves well stocked so that our customers can get the products they need. Shifts could include mornings, evenings and weekends, but if you love keeping busy and want to do a job that matters, find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
This role is a fixed term contract for 4 weeks to cover an extremely busy time in our stores and requires you to start working immediately. If your application is successful, you will receive a phone call from someone in the recruitment team. They may then invite you in for a face to face induction with a member of our stores team.
What you'll do
• Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store
• Ensure shelves are looking good; keeping them clean and tidy
• Cleaning our store, keeping it in a good condition for the staff and customers
• Merchandising and maintaining our middle aisles of non-food products
What you'll need
• Some experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
• The flexibility to start working with us immediately with flexibility across the week
• Available for a minimum of 4 weeks
• The ability to react positively to changing priorities
• The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
• The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
• A friendly communication style with your team and customers
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. We're proud to offer a competitive hourly rate from £9.30 up to £10.75 (depending on London Weighting).
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note that due to the current situation (COVID-19) there may be delays or changes to the application process. We apologise for this and thank you for your understanding.