Are you a proactive, organised and flexible individual with strong communication skills? Are you looking to further you career in a fast paced, dynamic environment? If so, look no further!
We are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join the Promotions team. This department is instrumental in driving turnover for the business and as part of the Promotions team you will actively contribute to driving forward the department and directly impact every single store. Cross departmental work sees you communicating with several other Lidl departments including, but not limited to, Buying, Supply Chain, Marketing (Advertising and PR Communications) and Merchandising.
We have a hybrid working model for Head Office roles, ensuring you have a flexible work life balance.
What you'll do
- Manage several different projects or tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Support department with weekly implementation of promotional activities
- Set up and coordination of promotional weeks
- Work closely with Officers in the team to set up Limited Offers, Non-Food & Seasonal promotions & merchandising plans
- Assist with the creation of the weekly Promotional Activity Memo
- Deal with the stock allocation for our regional distribution centres
- Communicate and liaise with other departments such as Buying, Marketing and Regions
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks
What you'll need
- Ideally from an administrative or supply chain background
- Experience in a retail environment would be highly beneficial
- Well-organised with the ability to multitask and work to targets and defined deadlines
- Confident in written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active, approaching problems logically and calmly
- Strong communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication with the confidence and composure to liaise with internal departments
- An engaged team player
- A high degree of adaptability
- German Language is desirable, but not essential
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £23,500 to £30,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
We’re making the final preparations and getting ready to move into our brand new head office, Lidl House, in Tolworth. It's light, spacious and has state of the art breakout spaces, an on-site barista and gym and much more, making it the perfect place to meet colleagues and achieve your potential. We’re expecting to move at the beginning of 2022 and we can't wait for you join Lidl! We work to a hybrid model ensuring you have a flexible work life balance for those important moments in your life.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Here are just a few of our brilliant benefits
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.