£54,000 up to £75,000 per annum (pro rata) - This isn’t an ordinary job. This is an extraordinary experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior Estates Manger to join our Acquisition and Estates team, playing a critical role in turning our ambitious expansion plans into reality.
You will have nationwide responsibility to manage all rating, lease and service charge matters. This is an ideal opportunity to build your career in fast-paced, growing business where property is a key strategic focus.
What you'll do
- Submission and negotiation of rating appeals
- Mitigation of the companies rate and rent liabilities
- Maximisation of rent roll to the business
- Mitigation and review of the annual service charge liability
- Conducting service charge audits
- Conducting rent review negotiations and arbitrations
- Coordinating Lands Tribunal appeals
- Rate mitigation advice
- Provision of assistance to other members of the Property team regarding rent liability and lease terms
What you'll need
- MRICS qualification experience is essential
- Proven experience of service charge management, rent review negotiations and rating appeals would be advantageous
- PC literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
- A team player who is capable of performing tasks independently and to their own initiative
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- An excellent communicator who can converse confidently with people across all levels of the business
- The ability to work within a team or independently plus the flexibility to travel nationally as required
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary from £54,000 to £75,000 (depending on experience and 10% London Weighting), private medical insurance, a fully expensed company car including private mileage and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.