At this exciting time of rapid expansion for Lidl, we have continued to pride ourselves on not only meeting, but exceeding the expectations of every customer, through providing products of the highest possible quality across our stores.
Part of our commitment to providing top quality products involves auditing our suppliers to verify their compliance with Lidl quality standards. The Quality Assurance Department are looking for an Administrator to assist with processing supplier audits. The Administrator will play a key role in supporting the supplier audit programme and performing the associated administration tasks. This role offers responsibility and the satisfaction of knowing your role contributes to ensuring the highest quality standards are upheld, our reputation is maintained, and our customers are satisfied.
What you'll do
- Maintaining supplier audit data logs
- Processing 3rd party supplier audit reports
- Finalising and reviewing corrective and preventative action plans
- Liaising and escalating with suppliers, service providers and internal stakeholders to maintain compliance with the auditing programme
- Liaising with buyers regarding supplier performance and audit results
- Invoice processing
- General office duties (e.g. answering phones, managing email queries, etc.)
- Ad hoc Audit and Quality Assurance projects and tasks
What you'll need
- Degree level education or equivalent in a food or science discipline would be preferable
- Previous experience within food manufacturing would be beneficial but is not essential
- Knowledge of British Retail Consortium Global Standard, food manufacturing, Quality Management Systems and HACCP would be beneficial but is not essential
- Excellent Excel skills and experience of working with other Microsoft Office programmes
- Risk based approach to technical issues
- Highly focused critical thinker with an uncompromising eye for detail
- A motivated and proactive team player with a can-do attitude, who is also capable of working independently
- Passionate about food safety and quality
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £23,500 - £28, 000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Here are just a few of our brilliant benefits
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.