We are looking for a confident and motivated Administrator to join the data function within our Buying Administration team. This team is responsible for ensuring that all of the relevant products are available for regions to order, suppliers are paid into correct bank accounts and for customers to enjoy Super Weekend Deals among other tasks. This means the role comes with a great amount of responsibility! You'll need to be confident and focused with a meticulous eye for detail, as well as the ability to understand the bigger picture. There will also be an extensive training period when you join the team where you’ll spend time with different areas of Buying Admin to understand how systems, documents and processes can affect the wider business.
What you'll do
- Maintaining all item and supplier information in our bespoke system
- Maintaining price changes – ongoing or promotional price changes
- Communicating with our Regional Administration and International Germany teams
- Liaising with internal buying teams
- Maintaining price tickets and supplier information
- Creating weekly memos to send to the regional offices with produce information
- Other ad hoc tasks
What you'll need
- German language skills are essential
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to use their own initiative
- An interest in data quality and accuracy
- Highly focused and accurate with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Energetic with a Hands-on approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Ability to accommodate last minute requests with ease and efficiency
- Confident using Microsoft Office Packages
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £23,500 to £26,500 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.