£30,000 up to £37,000 per annum (pro rata) - This isn’t starting a new job. This is starting a new journey.
Our Nottingham Property Department is strengthening it's property team. We are now looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious individual to join as a Junior Acquisitions Manager.
You will be responsible for the acquisition of additional land to drive new store expansion plans, asset management of the existing store estate and general property matters. Working in a unique environment like ours, you can expect and look forward to having exposure to the development and planning processes, as well as comprehensive asset and estate management, which means exceptional communication and negotiation skills are crucial, as is the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines! Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will strive to meet challenging targets and deliver the very best for Lidl’s customers.
What you'll do
- Identification, negotiation and acquisition of sites.
- Submitting and managing planning applications
- Achieving challenging KPI’s to contribute to the team’s overall goals
- Performing regular SWOT analysis of existing stores
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaising with internal teams – sales/facilities
- Estate management of existing portfolio
- Appointing and managing external consultants
- Promoting the Lidl brand to external parties
- Managing landlord and tenant relationships
What you'll need
- Fully flexible geographically
- PC literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organised and confident with a pragmatic and analytical approach
- Confident communicator with people at all levels of the business
- A strong multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys working to schedules and deadlines
- A team player who is capable of performing tasks independently using their own initiative
- Motivated and proactive with an eagerness to learn and develop
- Experience within a Property role is desirable but not essential
What you'll receive
- Starting from £30,000 with the ability to earn up to £37,000 (*dependent on experience)
- Fully expensed company car including private mileage - Mini or BMW
- 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent long-term career prospects
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Here are just a few of our brilliant benefits
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.