£32,500 up to £41,000 per annum - This isn’t starting a new job. This is starting a new journey.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so looking after them is important to us. Our HR team support the employee lifecycle, from hire to retire.
Supported by a great team, you'll manage all the recruitment and HR needs of your region. You'll help supervise applications, recruitment data, correspondence, interviews and more, in a fast-paced office where communication is key. With new people joining our business every day, there are always plenty of fresh challenges to keep you on your toes. Ready to make a difference? We're ready for you.
What you'll do
- Leading the regional HR admin team
- Provide administrative support to the regional recruitment process
- Manage the training database and providing support to the Regional Training Consultant
- Support with the onboarding of all new starters
- Deal with visas and other HR paperwork
- Act as regional contact for Payroll, answering all queries as needed
- Creating letters and minute taking for colleague meetings
- Ensuring departmental compliance, including Data protection
What you'll need
- Previous management experience is essential
- A confident communication style and exceptional literacy
- Computer skills including Word and Excel
- A knack for multi-tasking, to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- An eye for detail and lots of initiative
- The courage to step outside your comfort zone
What you'll receive
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £32,500 with the ability to earn up to £41,000 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Here are just a few of our brilliant benefits
10% off in Lidl stores
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.