Our HR & Employer Brand team are one of the most innovative teams at Lidl and we’ve got an exciting opportunity for an experienced and inspirational Creative Designer to join us! This is a great role for an ambitious artworker who is an expert in the creative field as the role comes with lots of responsibility and wide exposure.
You’ll be responsible for producing conceptual designs and creating artwork guided by EVP (employee value proposition) direction from all stakeholders that form part of HR Division. Your work will be really high quality, on brief and always in line with our Brand Guidelines.
At Lidl, we’re Big on HR and we focus on people and in particular clear, easy to understand and engaging materials for our employees. With your exceptional design talent and meticulous eye for detail, you’ll be working on a variety of exciting HR campaigns, colleague handbooks, Lidl intranet, Christmas gift boxes and helping to produce innovative Lidl HR collateral to help us stay stand-out and on-brand.
Want to make a Lidl splash in the creative world?
Have you proven experience of thinking creatively outside of the box?
Do you want to share your creative conceptual ideas and make a difference?
Show us your portfolio and make it a Lidl bit different!
**As per our internal job structure, your contractual job title will be Senior Officer, Creative Designer**
What you'll do
- Creating to high standards, and with excellent accuracy, a wide range of print-ready artwork for promoting Employer Brand, EVP, HR Benefits, HR concepts, Training Materials, Handbooks etc
- Deliver a diverse range of design tasks and projects across all HR channels
- Deliver regular assets through set templates and guidelines, ensuring consistency and quality
- Seeing a campaign through from creative assets / masters to finished print ready deliverables
- Work independently on tasks from start to completion, band liaising with and managing HR team stakeholders
- Maintaining a good flow of communication with the team and providing regular status updates, managing expectations
- Collaborating with other internal and regional business areas, external agencies and print suppliers
- Working to daily, weekly and monthly internal and external deadlines
- Ensuring all involved parties are up to date with workflow, review dates and print deadlines
- Opportunity to get involved with photoshoots
What you'll need
- Extensive experience with employer brand and HR material design
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator on both Mac and PC platforms is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro and print processes (setting up files for print), digital, social media, presentations and publications
- Ability to interpret and develop creative concepts into deliverables and follow strict creative guidelines
- Good understanding of typography, space and layout
- Image re-touching
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-pressured environment with the ability to multi-task, working on a variety of projects at the same
- Previous experience dealing with high volumes of work
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
**Remember to attach your creative portfolio to your application**
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £34,000 to £38,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Here are just a few of our brilliant benefits
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.