Our Business Solutions team looks after the existing systems we have in place but also coordinating and managing projects rolling out new systems. We are now looking for a German Speaking Business Solutions Expert to join our well-established team to work with our HR function rolling out new HR systems.
*As per our internal structure, your contractual job title will be Business Solutions Consultant*
What you'll do
- Assist in the evaluation and prioritisation of HR projects from a technical perspective, and support in the evaluations of any project proposals
- Support the local HR team in handling technical and functional requests both internally and from our international offices in line with ITIL incident, problem and request management principles. This will require you to work with local and international system architects and experts to evaluate new functionality.
- Create and support the implementation of test plans for HR systems in the country, both delivered locally and by our international offices.
- Plan hypercare phases where required and manage escalation and problem management in line with ITIL incident and problem management principles.
- Work closely with our IT support experts in the analysis of HR incidents and requests, to create and ensure the proper operation of a sustainable Support lifecycle.
- Plan and execute service level improvements and create plan to improve service quality and the correct operation of service and support functions.
- Support and assist with the project management and project execution with local and international HR Solutions Consultants.
- Semi regular travel and overnight stays and visits to our International offices.
- Ensure that solutions implemented are tested, security checked and transitioned into operation in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure that implementations are aligned with the current data and systems architecture to reduce the number of siloed solutions to a minimum
- Engage with stakeholders within the HR team to ensure that business challenges and objectives are understood and mapped against a pipeline of projects and implementations
What you'll need
- Good working knowledge of the German language
- Strong technical understanding of a sustainable IT solutions lifecycle
- Experience of SAP HCM, SuccessFactors or other HCM product suites
- Experience in communicating with and acting as an interface between technical and functional teams.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and solutions ownership
- To be able to work both independently and as a team to ensure the correct application of the IT solutions lifecycle
- Experience in learning new systems and processes, both bespoke and off-the shelf
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Project Management and Stakeholder Management experience required
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary from £42,000 - £53,000 (depending on experience), with an additional 10% of your salary on top as a non contractual London Weighting benefit and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.