We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join our very successful In Store Leaflets team. This busy team are responsible for designing our weekly in store leaflets which is one of our main trade driving channels. The leaflets are present in all of our stores nationwide and is a great way for us to communicate with our loyal customers.
We’re making the final preparations and getting ready to move into our brand new head office, Lidl House, in Tolworth. It's light, spacious and has state of the art breakout spaces, an on-site barista and gym and much more, making it the perfect place to meet colleagues and achieve your potential. We’re expecting to move in before the end of the year and we can't wait for you join Lidl!
***Please include a link to your portfolio on your CV or as an attachment***
The role title will be an Administrator as per Lidl internal company structure
What you'll do
- Creating high-quality, product-focused page layouts for Lidl’s weekly in-store promotional leaflet
- Creating high-quality, trade-driving POS signage for display in Lidl stores nationwide (includes A0 and A1 posters, billboards and a range of bespoke items)
- Acting as brand guardian and ensuring that the Lidl corporate style guide is adhered to
- Exporting high-resolution, print-ready artwork files
- Working to tight daily and weekly internal and external planning and print deadlines
- Supporting the ATMs with content planning for upcoming promotions and campaigns
- Communicating to the ATMs any concerns, issues, missing information etc. in a timely manner
- Updating the ATMs at regular intervals as to the progress and/or completion of tasks and projects
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve ways of working and communication between internal departments
- Supporting the Assistant Team Managers and the wider production team with ad-hoc tasks
What you'll need
- A relevant design based degree
- Previous experience using Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Illustrator
- Previous experience preparing items for print are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A proactive approach
- The ability to multitask and handle conflicting deadlines
- Self motivated with an eagerness to learn and develop
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £23,500 to £25,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Here are just a few of our brilliant benefits
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.