At Lidl, we’re Big on creative, Big on making stuff that puts smiles on faces and products in trolleys and we’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active Campaign Executive to join a busy and ambitious team that develops and delivers brand, trade, and local campaigns. This is a key role in a busy central team, would suit someone who has worked with/in a 3rd party agency and has a good understanding of the marketing mix.
What you'll do
- Support in the project management and delivery of brand, seasonal and trade campaigns from briefing, through delivery into post-campaign analysis, ensuring the campaign runs accurately and on time.
- Create excellent working relationships with 3rd party agencies and internal channel leads, ensuring campaigns are delivered ‘through the line’ accurately and efficiently.
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders to gain product information, ordering samples and stakeholder sign off.
- Create excellent working relationships with the local market stakeholders all over the world
- Manage the accurate recording and reporting of campaign spend, creative and detail
- Managing marketing agenda’s and general marketing administration duties
What you'll need
- Strong organisational skills and with the capability to balance multiple priorities.
- Proactive, inquisitive nature with an unwavering eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence with internal and external stakeholders ranging from commercial teams to creatives
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, in-house or agency, with retail, FMCG experience advantageous
- Solid understanding of social media platforms desired
- Confident with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal, both with internal and external contacts)
- Experience using projects management tools, i.e. ASANA
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.