£35,000 up to £47,500 pro rata - 47.5 hour and a 40 hour contracts available.
You can find out more about our various warehouse areas at the bottom of the page.
This isn’t heavy lifting. This is bringing together many hands to make light work.
Our Warehouse Assistant Team Managers play a key role in our 13 warehouses, supporting our Team Managers to ensure our products reach our stores without a hitch. They bring the best out of the team, delegating effectively, motivating them, and getting stuck in, ensuring deadlines are met. They bring proactive and creative approach to solving problems.
As a Warehouse Assistant Team Manager at Lidl, you’ll often be working a range of shifts, motivating a large team of Warehouse Operatives to check, pick, pack and ship products to our stores.
If you’re a talented people-person, with great mental capacity for problem solving in a fast-paced environment, join us. You’ll have the chance to demonstrate your leadership skills, help your team reach their potential and build your career in a company that’s growing year after year. Find out more below and apply for a career that’s a Lidl less ordinary.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader for Lidl. To find out more and watch videos of our tests, visit: https://assessment.aon.com/en-us/online-assessment/practice-assessments
The process will also include a telephone interview and face-to-face selection event. We look forward to receiving your application.
What you'll do
- Manage, train and support your team to get everything spot on
- Coordinate with stores and hauliers to plan and improve deliveries
- Responsible for recruitment, training and development of your teams
- Regulate our recycling, working with contractors to keep costs down
- Keep quality levels high whilst boosting productivity in your department
- Make sure everyone follows the procedures and laws that apply to your area
What you'll need
- Experience of leading a team and a results-driven work record
- Outstanding organisation and multi-tasking skills to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Natural leadership and get the best out of everyone
- An eye for detail, great at controlling costs, rotas and transport plans
- An adaptable communication style to get your message across to anyone
- Heaps of ambition and a desire to succeed
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary from £35,000 up to £47,500 (*pro-rata'd subject to contracted hours and dependent on experience) with 30-35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Here are just a few of our brilliant benefits
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.