The purpose of the Artwork Production Coordinator (Leaflets & Posters) are to brief, manage and oversee the creation of print-ready artwork for weekly in store offers, promotions and campaigns, in accordance with the product and promotion pillar of our Brand House Strategy. To always be driving for fresh on brand content and delivering better efficiencies.
We’re making the final preparations and getting ready to move into our brand new head office, Lidl House, in Tolworth. It's light, spacious and has state of the art breakout spaces, an on-site barista and gym and much more, making it the perfect place to meet colleagues and achieve your potential. We’re expecting to move in before the end of the year and we can't wait for you join Lidl!
**Please note as per Lidl internal structures the job title for this role is an Officer**
What you'll do
- Managing and planning the content of weekly in store leaflets with various stakeholder
- Managing the planning, artworking and sign off process for all weekly in-store posters and signage
- Overseeing and maintaining workflow across conflicting multi-length deadlines
- Identifying and solving problems, chasing missing information to maintain a good workflow
- Together with a team of skilled artworkers, design and create high quality page layouts
- Working closely with our in-house Creative team
- Acting as brand guardian by ensuring that the Lidl corporate style guide is adhered to
- Planning leaflet layouts in line with corporate styles and targets
- Generating project briefs, then briefing in Artworkers ensuring all requirements and expectations are communicated clearly
- Ensuring all artwork is accurate, in line with corporate identity and legally compliant
- Proofreading various artwork, checking retail prices and ensuring accuracy of all artwork
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve ways of working and communication between internal departments
- Liaising with other business areas, external agencies and print suppliers
What you'll need
- Previous experience within a similar role or as a creative traffic manager is essential
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Highly focused and accurate with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to manage stakeholders across the department
- Assertive with a committed and dedicated approach to projects
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £28,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
10% off in Lidl stores
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
After five years service, you are able to take up to three months sabbatical.