Head Office Logistics Graduate Management Programme
This isn’t only seeing how a global business works. This is making your mark on its future. Over two years, this programme will give you a taste of life at Head Office and in a Regional Distribution Centre. On our warehouse management team, you’ll build a rounded view of our entire Logistics operation. Learn how we balance efficiency with freshness. Develop the skills you need to take things to the next level. Begin a future as extraordinary as you.
Please note, this role is regionally based for the first 12 Months of your programme.
What you’ll do:
Your first year is all about understanding how our Logistics operations work. You’ll see all areas of the warehouse. And you’ll learn the whole process of receiving, picking and distributing goods to stores. You’ll also learn about the role warehouses play in our wider business, as you spend time in-store and other key areas.
During your second year, you’ll rotate around our Head Office Logistics teams. Here, you’ll focus on the strategy of the business and key projects. On top of this, you’ll complete our comprehensive training academy, which will put you on the path to becoming a Junior Consultant. You’ll excel on a fast-paced programme with tangible results and goals.
What you’ll need:
• The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
• Passion for working independently and as part of the team
• Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• The desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
• A 2:2 degree or above in any discipline by September 2022 or within the last 2 years
• A full UK/EU driving licence by 1st March 2022
• To be legally entitled to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis
• To live (or relocate) within a 1-hour commute of our Head Office in Tolworth for the second year
• The ability to travel to various UK sites for initial training during your first year
What you’ll receive:
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary of £37,000 per annum, as well as a fully expensed company car* and 30 days’ holiday per year. Save for your future with our pension scheme or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
*subject to change
What to expect when you apply
We’ll invite you to complete three online exercises, designed to help us find out if you’re a future Lidl leader. You can find out more and complete a practice exercise when you visit: http://getstarted.cut-e.com
As part of your application, you will also complete a video interview and face-to-face assessment centre. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Here are just a few of our brilliant benefits.
Our brand new Lidl House Head Office in Tolworth, South West London.
Upon offer we will inform you of your exact start date, this will be within the first 2 weeks of September 2022.