Head Office Logistics Graduate Management Programme
We’re not currently accepting applications for this programme, but keep an eye on our graduate page for new updates. In the meantime, you can find out more about this fantastic graduate opportunity below.
Head Office Logistics Graduate Management Programme (Regionally based for first 12 Months)
Experience life at Lidl and learn what it takes to succeed as part of our warehouse management team. Over two years, you’ll develop essential leadership skills through hands-on experience across every area of our logistics operation in your Regional Distribution Centre, as well as our Head Office to give you a well-rounded understanding of our operations. You’ll then be ready to lead a team of your own. With a range of training opportunities to develop your soft skills and leadership style, this isn’t an ordinary job, this is an extraordinary experience.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader at Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, please feel free to visit the following website: http://getstarted.cut-e.com
The process will also include a video interview and face-to-face assessment centre. We look forward to receiving your application.
What you’ll do:
- Your first year is all about understanding how our logistics operations work. You will see all areas of the warehouse, learning the whole process of receiving, picking and distributing goods to stores.
- You will also learn about the role warehouses play in our wider business as you spend time in stores and in other key areas.
- During your second year you will rotate around our Head Office Logistics teams focusing on the strategy of the business and key projects. On top of this, you’ll complete our comprehensive training academy with our full support along the way. You’ll be part of a fast-paced programme with tangible results and goals.
What you’ll need:
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working independently and as part of the team
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Qualification of a degree level of 2.2 or above in any discipline by September 2021 or within 4 years prior to September 2021
- A full UK/EU driving licence by September 2021
- To be legally entitled to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis
- To live or be able to relocate to within a 1-hour commute of our Head Office in Tolworth for the second year. Your initial training (first year) could take you to various sites throughout the UK and you will be required to travel for the position.
What you’ll receive:
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary of £37,000 per annum, as well as a fully expensed company car and 30 days’ holiday per year. Save for your future with our pension scheme or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Here are just a few of our brilliant benefits.
This portal gives you access to discounts on a wide range of online retailers.
Head Office, Wimbledon. Soon to be our brand new Lidl House Head Office in Tolworth.
Upon offer we will inform you of your exact start date, this will be within the first 2 weeks of September 2021.