We are now looking for a proactive, confident and self-motivated German speaking Board Secretary/ Officer to have the exclusive opportunity to work for the Board of Lidl GB. This is an ideal role for a positive and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and strives in achieving perfection.
You will be supporting our Board Directors with administrative tasks and communicating internally across departments as well as with other Lidl countries. You will also be working as part of the Board support team that consists of five people. You will need to proactive, ambitious and able to manage your workload whilst proactively accepting new tasks.
What will you do?
- Providing daily support to our Board Directors – Travel booking, meeting organisation, holiday planning, mail, emails, phone calls, office organisation and other ad hoc requests
- Coordinating appointments, managing the agenda and consolidating minutes
- Preparing KPI reports (including using Excel), executive summaries, presentations (including PowerPoint) and consolidating documents
- Supporting our Board Directors with administrative tasks, projects and daily management of emails, telephone calls and travel booking
- Supporting in the implementation / management of projects that include supporting communication from Head Office to Regions and Stores and in the setup of national meetings.
- Translation of documents into English
- Executing general office management tasks, including hospitality and meeting room preparation
- Taking minutes
- Managing incoming telephone calls, emails and post
- Communicating with departments throughout our company
- Supporting in projects
- Other ad hoc tasks
What will you need?
- Excellent command of the English language with at least intermediate German language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Trustworthy and ability to keep information confidential
- An excellent communicator with exceptional organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to act professionally at all times
- A strong multitasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines and a varied workload
- Motivated, proactive and willing to learn and develop within the role
- Previous secretarial/administrative/project experience would be advantageous
What do we offer?
- £27,000 - £33,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout GB
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.Apply Now