Our busy Recruitment department is looking for a Systems Analyst to join the team. You’ll be supporting the Recruitment team by being a Key User of our ATS system (SAP e-Recruiting). You will be dealing with user queries, investigating and resolving problems as well as providing training, advice and guidance to users of the system as required.
As well as working with our ATS, part of your role will be to ensure stakeholders have access to the data and insight they need to support processes and drive more efficient, data-based decision making. You will be creating and delivering new reports for our Head of Recruitment, Team Managers and a variety of other stakeholders.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are motivated by every day being different, and you take pride in delivering high quality systems support in a timely manner, this could be the role for you. In return we will provide you with great opportunities to learn and excel in a leading, global organisation.
What will you do?
- Acting as a Key User of SAP e-Recruiting, providing reviews and feedback on system functionality where appropriate
- Responding to all user queries via phone, email or the ticketing system and resolving issues and requests where possible
- Escalating major issues to our international support team
- Managing project rollouts and providing training on system updates and new technology
- Shaping, building and delivering new reports to meet and adapt to changing business needs
- Dealing with reporting queries which may include new data requests, changes to reports and report defects
- Leading and delivering continuous technical improvement projects by working across departments, gathering requirements, managing key stakeholders and owning project documentation
- Building strong working partnerships with the Recruitment Specialists and wider HR System teams
- Coordinating ongoing training needs analysis, design and delivery of fit for purpose training programs for all system users (recruitment, HR, Hiring Managers)
- Applying knowledge of Recruitment policies and procedures to maintain data integrity
- Managing ATS release projects and owning the change management for any future ATS releases
- Building relationships with key user groups both within and outside HR
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality management information that is valuable, insightful and accessible for the end user
- Contribute to the wider development of a data-driven culture across Recruitment
What will you need?
You will have demonstrated experience in a similar systems or analytics role within a fast paced environment. You will work in an organised and structured way both independently and as part of a team. You will need advanced Excel skills and work to a high level of accuracy.
You will also have:
- Advanced working knowledge of a recruitment or HR system
- High proficiency with MS office Suite (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Experience in data and analytics
- Time management skills and the ability to deal with conflicting requirements
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience of working with reporting tools and providing accurate meaningful data
- Self-motivated, able to work well in a team and independently within a high pressured environment
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise your workload and multi-task in a busy, varied role
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build successful relationships with stakeholders
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work independently and take ownership of your area
- German language skills are advantageous but not essential
- Willingness to work collaboratively as part of a busy team and support with ad-hoc tasks where necessary
What do we offer?
- £27,000 - £37,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London weighting benefit
- 30 days’ holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.Apply Now
15.05.2019 | HR (Regional) | Warehouse Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
» Administrator - Personnel (Recruitment) - 20 hrs per week - 4 Months Fixed Term - Newton Aycliffe
24.05.2019 | HR (Regional) | Warehouse Avonmouth
» Personnel Administrator - full-time - Severn Beach
01.04.2019 | HR (Head Office) | Head Office Wimbledon, London
» In-House Employment Lawyer - Full-Time - Wimbledon, South West London
12.04.2019 | HR (Head Office) | Head Office Wimbledon, London
» In-House Employment Lawyer - 12/13 Month FTC Maternity Cover - Wimbledon, South West London
16.05.2019 | HR (Head Office) | Head Office Wimbledon, London