Reporting directly to senior business leaders, our Audit Department is responsible for ensuring all areas of our business adhere to company policies and procedures.
Based at our Wimbledon headquarters, as a Junior Auditor you'll identify and assess business risks and assist with the development of solutions to manage those risks. You’ll be involved in audit planning and reporting and also be responsible for undertaking audits independently throughout the UK across all departments of our company.
This is a role with varying responsibilities requiring a dynamic and flexible individual. You will need to be flexible to travel in the role and go where you are needed most.
What will you do?
- Conducting audits in stores on a monthly basis and other departments within the business
- Identification of business risks and the development of appropriate strategies and solutions
- Analysis of audit results and creation of audit reports
- Developing and improving audit concepts and workflows
- Liaising with colleagues nationally and internationally
- Ad hoc projects
What will you need?
- Degree-level education in any discipline
- Available for weekend work (1-2 times per month, lieu days offered) and the flexibility to travel for 50% of the role
- Excellent communicator, who is able to communicate confidently with people across all levels of the business
- German language is beneficial
- Experience in either Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain, Audit, HR or IT would be beneficial
- Project Management experience desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to work well with others whilst forming and articulating your own views and opinions
- An innovative, adaptable self-starter who works well independently and within a team
- Highly organised with excellent attention for detail
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
- A full UK driving license is essential
What do we offer?
- £30,000 - £37,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 35 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Fully expensed company car including private mileage
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.Apply Now
03.06.2019 | Customs & Import | Head Office Wimbledon, London