At an exciting time of development for the company, our Facilities Management Department is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Manager to oversee the Facilities of our New Head Office Building.
The Consultant will be responsible for cost planning and tendering contracts for all facilities of our New Head Office Building during the current build stage of the project as well as the ongoing maintenance and services thereafter.
It’s an exciting opportunity to join the Head Office team and get involved in the construction process of our New Head Office Building by ensuring that all necessary Facilities Management objectives are considered and included for the future operation of the building.
What will you do?
- You are responsible to develop a strategy for operating and maintaining the building in conjunction with the Construction team for our new Head Office in Tolworth - Surrey
- You are responsible for the ongoing management of the facilities for our new Head Office
- You will ensure the facilities are maintained to a high standard and that all statutory regulations and internal procedures are fulfilled
- You will manage a team of technicians with focus on efficiency and quality of services
- You are the first point of contact for our internal departments and external service providers in all technical and infrastructural matters relating to the building
- You will take responsibility for the execution and maintenance of all services to a high standard
- You oversee warranty expiry dates and assist in enforcing warranty claims
- Be actively involved in tenders for services
- Communicating with all levels of our business including Board of Directors
What will you need?
- Degree educated (BSc/ MSc) in a technical discipline OR significant experience relating in FM
- Ideally, you will bring several years of professional experience in the aforementioned area of responsibility
- You have experience in managing internal and external FM service providers
- In depth building management systems (BMS) knowledge
- You work independently, structured and take responsibility for your tasks
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- German language is desirable but not essential
What do we offer?
- £40,000 per annum with the potential to earn up to £52,000, plus an additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London weighting benefit (for employees working within the M25)
- 35 days’ holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.Apply Now