Our Head Office Business Intelligence department is looking for a proactive, passionate and analytical professional to join our team and build a career in a challenging international environment. You'll need excellent Excel or VBA knowledge and a real drive to learn the business and help improve efficiencies.
Business Intelligence is one of the main departments in providing and supporting the executive management and operational departments with relevant indicators for targeted management of all business processes within the company. The role will include partnering with internal stakeholders across the business locally and internationally.
What will you do?
- Working with internal stakeholders to provide automated solutions using the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Full lifecycle development from analysing current processes, providing functional specification, designing and developing solution, testing and providing on-going support once live
- Extensive VBA programming in Excel
- Design of efficient and optimal spreadsheet and database solutions
- Maintaining and upgrading existing MS Office based applications
- Improve efficiency within the business
- Advise on best working practice for spreadsheet and database design
- Provide advice to stakeholders on data flow and processing improvements
- Research other potential software solutions
What will you need?
- Advanced Excel / VBA knowledge
- Analytical mind-set with a proven ability to problem solve
- Ability to Integrate MS office products into a seamless workflow
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to deliver accurate results
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- A self-motivated and proactive individual with a can-do attitude and the ability to work on projects and solve problems independently
- Able to deliver the final product reliably and organised in a quality fashion
What do we offer?
- Salary starting from £27,000 per annum with the potential to earn up to £39,000 depending on experience
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden
- products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.Apply Now
14.03.2019 | IT (Head Office) | Head Office Wimbledon, London