Our rapidly growing organisation is keen to bolster our team with enthusiastic customer service experts. Based in our Eurocentral call centre, our Advisors are the central point of contact for the general public, and as such handle all manner of incoming communication. We pride ourselves on dealing with enquires with the greatest possible care, while dealing with all feedback in a timely and professional manner. Putting customers first is a top priority here and you'll be part of a supportive, fun and friendly team who are all focused on having great conversations.
Due to our continued growth and the opening of our new distribution / call centre we are now looking to take on a number of new Customer Service team members. This could therefore be the perfect opportunity for those looking to start immediately or a little later on during the year.There are a range of part-time and full-time contracts available up to 40 hours per week across the hours of 08:00 – 20:00.
Please note that this is a shift based role and will include weekend and evening working on a rotational basis.
This position will include a consecutive 3 week training period. This will be 32 Hours per week between the hours of 08:00 and 20:00 Monday to Saturday & 08:30 and 17:00 Sunday's.
What will you do?
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Answering, reviewing and forwarding incoming calls and processing customer contacts
- Processing incoming email and post
- Investigating customer enquiries
- Problem solving feedback provided by customers
- Liaising with internal departments across the business
- Ad hoc tasks as required by Management
What will you need?
- Contact/call centre based customer service experience is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive and confident, able to remain up-beat and enthusiastic at all times
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Passionate about quality and service of delivery
- Reliable and conscientious team player
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
What do we offer?
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive hourly rate, starting at £19,000 (pro rata), you will also get 30 days’ holiday (pro-rata), a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.Apply Now
02.12.2019 | Customer Service (Regional) | Warehouse Holytown
» Customer Services Advisor, full time, Eurocentral Regional Distribution Centre
28.10.2019 | Quality Assurance (Head Office) | Head Office Wimbledon, London