How to write a CV
Whatever role you apply for, you should attach a CV to your application. It’ll give you another chance to sell yourself, and us a chance to see that you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for.
Before attaching your CV though, take a look at it and keep the following advice in mind:
- What aspects of your experience show that you’d be good for the job? This could involve work experience, education, training, projects, sporting activities, hobbies, voluntary activities, awards or achievements. Make sure these points come across clearly on your CV.
- We’ve built our success on simplicity, efficiency, hard work and determination. When we look at your CV, we’ll be looking for ways in which you demonstrate these qualities.
- We’re passionate about providing outstanding service and quality. If you are too, make sure it shows on your CV.
- Check that your CV is well-structured and the layout easy to follow. You may have just the experience we’re looking for, but if it’s not clear on your CV, we won’t know!
- Finally, if you’re applying for a management role, show us that you have what it takes to be a great leader. We want to know that you can motivate and inspire others and lead a team to success. If your CV proves that you can, your application will be off to a great start.