Warehouse Administrator (Desk Clerk)
As a dedicated Warehouse Administrator, you’ll take pride in matching supply and demand 24/7, keeping our 630+ UK stores fully stocked and our customers happy. If you enjoy being part of a friendly working environment that’s buzzing with non-stop activity, then one of our Warehouse jobs is definitely for you.
What will you need?
- Excellent collaboration skills, but also the ability to work independently
- A high comfort level working with moving equipment
- A flexible can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- Outstanding numeracy skills
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
What will you do?
You'll coordinate the delivery schedule with all warehouse departments and use bespoke Lidl software to input data and maintain warehouse efficiency. You'll also be responsible for ensuring health and safety policies are adhered to and all machinery is used and maintained properly.
What do we offer? (rewards, training & development, career progression)
• £18,440 - £28,928 per annum (subject to experience)
• 30 days holiday per year (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
• A contributory pension scheme
• 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
• Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
• Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
• Excellent opportunities and long-term career prospects
Training & Development
We’re committed to your on-going development from the moment you begin.
We know that starting a new job can be daunting, so we’ll give you a buddy, an experienced team member who you can go to with any work or company related questions you may have.
Once you get going, you can expect regular feedback on your progress as well as a formal appraisal with your line manager once a year. During the appraisal you can discuss your performance and achievements over the past 12 months and set achievable goals for the next 12 months.
We’re a rapidly expanding company with a focus on developing our staff. So there are lots of different ways for you to progress and build a career with us. A Warehouse Operative, for example, could progress to a Assistant Team Manager of the Warehouse, taking on additional responsibilities such as running shifts, leading a small Warehouse team and deputising for the Team Manager. With internal opportunities advertised regularly, you’ll find there are many potential progression paths, both within the warehouse and across other areas of the business.