12) Detail page stage 3359
"You’ll challenge yourself
because you want to."
Graduate Management Development Programme
Applications now closed for this position
Our Graduate Management Development Programme will provide you with the skills, knowledge and responsibility you need to become the best in your field. This means you’ll spend your first year with us learning everything you need to know about our stores and logistics before specialising in year two. Here’s how it works:
Starting out as a Customer Assistant means you’ll build your expertise from the ground up. From sales to people management, this is the start of your six-month journey towards becoming a Store Manager. Next comes logistics. Knowing our warehouse operations inside out will make you a more well-rounded retailer and ready to take on the challenges of year two.
At the start of your second year you’ll spend six months in one of three routes: Graduate Area Manager; Graduate Logistics Team Manager; or a head office / regional distribution centre role. Whichever path you pursue, we’ll equip you with the on-the-job training throughout your second year to excel and build the perfect pathway to a promising future in retail.
We’re looking for people who have the drive, determination and passion to succeed in a fast-paced retail environment. We want those who are looking not only for a career but for the challenge, who are willing to give their all, with the intelligence and commitment required to succeed and reach the top.
What we offer:
• £36,000 salary per annum
• Fully expensed Audi
• 35 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
• 10% in-store discount
• Private medical insurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to Team Lidl Rewards (National Partnership Discounts)
What will you need?
• A minimum of a 2.1 degree (obtained or predicted) or 2.2 with masters qualification
• Full UK clean driving license
• Fluent in English is essential
• Eligibility to work unrestricted in the UK on a full time basis
• Willingness to live (or relocate) within 1 hour commute from your chosen warehouse
• Strong communication skills and self confidence
• Open minded and willing to learn, grow and push yourself to be the best