At the heart of turning our ambitious expansion plans into reality lies our dynamic Property department, and playing a critical role in securing this prosperous future is our talented Acquisition team.
Responsible for the management and expansion of our current portfolio, you will be involved in the full acquisition cycle from initial planning through ongoing asset management, and developing relationships with key third parties along the way such as landlords and developers.
Working in a unique environment like ours, you can expect and look forward to driving the full development and planning processes from concept to completion, which means exceptional communication and negotiation skills are crucial, as is the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines!
What will you do?
- Identifying, negotiating and acquiring sites to build new stores and distribution centres
- Managing planning applications from original submission to authorisation
- Supporting all expansion, relocation and improvement projects to our current infrastructure
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with landlords, tenants and developers
- Driving the full development and planning process from initial concept to final completion
- Real estate management of our freehold and leasehold assets
What will you need?
- Degree-level education (2:1 minimum) in a relevant discipline
- Ideally, MRICS and experience in acquisitions and planning
- Refined negotiating skills
- Sound commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A highly analytical mind
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to travel throughout the UK
What do we offer?
- £42,631 with the potential to earn up to £70,000*
- Fully expensed company car including private mileage - Audi A4 or A3
- 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent long-term career prospects
*Subject to experience and inclusive of 10% London Weighting (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.Apply Now
30.08.2017 | Property (Head Office) | Head Office Wimbledon, London
» Property Secretary - German Speaking - Wimbledon - South London
15.09.2017 | Consultant Property (Construction) | Head Office Wimbledon, London
» Lead Project Manager - Head Office Construction
15.09.2017 | Property (Head Office) | Head Office Wimbledon, London
» Lead Project Manager - Warehouse Construction
18.09.2017 | Administration (Head Office) | Head Office Wimbledon, London
» Administrator - Property Office - Full-time - Wimbledon
18.09.2017 | Property (Regional) | Property Office Runcorn, Cheshire
» Senior Consultant - Acquisitions - Manchester
25.08.2017 | Property (Regional) | Warehouse Southampton
» Senior Consultant - Construction - Southampton
12.09.2017 | Property (Regional) | Warehouse Southampton
» Secretary - Property - Full-Time - Store Support Centre, Southampton
04.09.2017 | Property (Regional) | Warehouse Wednesbury